Stoke your financial fire & burn brighter

WORK WITH ME

Fan Your Flame will help you build your financial literacy so you can achieve your dreams and live your best life — for yourself and for generations to come. 

Where you come from or who you’ve been in the past is not an indicator of who you’re capable of being in the future. Your highest level version of yourself is waiting for you to begin your journey to sustainable wealth via financial literacy today. 

Are you ready to transform

your money story?

OK, HONESTY BEHIND THE HONESTY…

Wealth is 10% managing your money. The other 90% is managing your emotions around money. Master both and experience financial freedom from the inside out. 

That’s why Fan Your Flame was conceptualized and launched with the mission of bringing financial literacy to the masses. 

But HERE’S What you need to know

Working with Diana won’t only bring you financial freedom — it will transform your money story, your confidence, your trust in yourself, and will ultimately contribute to the overarching dream of a more diverse economy. 

How We Can

Working one on one with a Trauma-Informed Financial Literacy Coach can help you unearth what drives your financial decisions, so you can create a healthier attitude that leads to better money habits.

work together

Join one of my LIVE transformational group coaching programs that feature the proven MIND MAGIC ® framework. Learn to use your mind as the magical tool it is in a supportive group setting.

What is a deep dive session? Think of it as an emergency room visit for your finances. It's perfect for when your finances and money story are in need of an urgent adjustment/correction. 

1:1 Coaching Packages

group coaching programS

Deep Dive Sessions

LEARN MORE

She has provided an exceptional safe space where I feel so comfortable being myself unapologetically and I can talk to her about my business and personal finances in the most authentic way. Having Diana’s guidance and support has been transformational and life changing and to say that Diana is my Best Financial Friend is an understatement!

"I wish that I had started working with Diana years ago!

client love

- Luisa Niakan

CEO and Director of Talent Acquisition at Touchstone Professional 

Fueled by passion and gratitude, Diana founded Fan Your Flame to realize her vision of a more diverse, equitable, inclusive future through lifelong learning. Diana is on a mission to increase financial literacy so anyone can achieve their dreams and live their best life — for themselves and for generations to come. 

Having been through the fire herself, experimenting and exploring the world of finance and investing, she’s forged her own path and is ready to help you trailblaze yours.

Your Trauma-Informed Financial Literacy Coach

MEET DIANA

READ MORE ↠

Hey there!

Receive access to my calendar link to schedule your FREE connection call so we can chat.

SCHEDULE A FREE connection CALL

Here’s how easy it is to GET STARTED!

01

02

03

Complete the QUESTIONNAIRE

START YOUR  JOURNEY WITH DIANA

Get financially naked by completing the financial snapshot questionnaire. 

Begin your 1:1 coaching package & get started on homework to change your financial future.

BOOK A CONNECTION CALL

Whether you’re an entrepreneur or investing in your personal development, debt can be an ally to help you grow. It doesn’t have to be scary — when understood and used to your advantage.

Debt Is Your Ally

GET THE FREE TRAINING

free webinar

join the email list

I invite you to a FREE 30-minute connection call to discuss your goals and how to get you to where you want to be.

Schedule a FREE CONNECTION call

BOOK NOW

LET’S GET STARTED